Linedata Services has released MFact 2006, the latest version of its MFact Fund Accounting System. MFact 2006 offers users enhanced functionality for share class groupings and coding, added functionality to address US and European regulatory issues, as well as an interface with LongView Trading, Linedata's OMS. MFact is designed to support all aspects and phases of investment and financial accounting, particularly for organisations that must compute net-asset values (NAV).
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets