Linedata Services has released MFact 2006, the latest version of its MFact Fund Accounting System. MFact 2006 offers users enhanced functionality for share class groupings and coding, added functionality to address US and European regulatory issues, as well as an interface with LongView Trading, Linedata's OMS. MFact is designed to support all aspects and phases of investment and financial accounting, particularly for organisations that must compute net-asset values (NAV).
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership