Global data provider Markit has partnered with Dublin, Ireland-based hedge fund administration services company Quintillion to provide clients with integrated fund administration services and independent OTC derivatives valuations. Markit currently receives data from 75 dealing firms and its services are used by 1000 institutions to enhance trading operations, reduce risk and manage compliance.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1