The new offering, Ambit Anti-Money Laundering, is part of Ambit's risk management and compliance suite; it will provide banks with watch-list checking, monitoring of transactions and accounts to generate scored alerts, and case management facilities to help detect, pro-actively investigate and report on suspected money laundering activities.
The new offering can be delivered as an installed application or deployed in a hosted environment.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO