Creditex UK and Markit Group have completed the first electronic tradeable tranche fixings, designed to provide additional transparency, liquidity and confidence in the growing credit default swap market. Sixteen credit derivatives dealers took part in the first fixings on January 2007 31. They will continue to be held on the last business day of every month.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy