London-based StatPro, which provides risk management and performance measurement tools to the buy side, has released its latest performance and attribution offering. The product, SPA v5.0, is said to facilitate increased flexibility, ease of use, and time-saving benefits. Using a new structure and security classification system, the product allows users to drill down into performance from portfolio to security, with unlimited possibilities to aggregate by segment.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground