Quant House, a provider of low-latency market data feeds and solutions for quant traders, has released a feed handler for Nasdaq itch v3 and Euronext FIM (MMTP) exchanges, which will allow clients to perform pre-trade analysis. The company says its clients will be able to achieve improved trading results by better understanding the markets and strategies. The new technology incorporates a 'market by order' feature, giving traders access to several thousand orders on most active instruments.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams