Sophis, the Paris-based vendor of trading systems and portfolio and risk management systems, has opened a new office in Singapore – its eighth global office and its third in Asia. The new office has been set up to serve the vendor's growing client base in the hedge fund community in Singapore as well as sell-side traders across south Asia.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy