Financial data management company Netik has struck an alliance with Advent Software to integrate Geneva, Advent's portfolio management and fund accounting platform, with Netik Global Securities Master, a managed data service and utility for reference and market data. Netik and Advent have jointly developed an adapter, available off-the-shelf, to combine the two products. The new Geneva-Netik GSM adapter will be licensed to users through Netik and will be maintained by both companies.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix