Advent Software, the global provider of investment management software, is to extend its operations into the Middle East. The vendor has gathered more than 20 clients in the region and has now partnered with Siscom, a Saudi Arabian company providing consulting and systems integration services. Advent also recently opened an office in Dubai for local support and sales staff. Advent systems are used in 60 countries to support investments of more than $12 trillion.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy