GL Trade, the Paris-based provider of automated trading systems, now offers ASP connectivity to the Borsa Italiana markets. The vendor has made an agreement with BIt systems, the IT company of the Borsa Italiana group, to use its Italian and international hubs.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground