Standard & Poor's, the global provider of financial market intelligence, has acquired ClariFI, the Boca Raton, Florida-based provider of software focused on quantit-ative portfolio management and research. The move will add portfolio analytics to Standard & Poor's Capital IQ platform, providing it with high-quality data, analytics and tools that can streamline workflows and improve decision making.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground