Bukowski joins QSG
Quantitative Services Group (QSG), the Illinois-based quantitative investment research and analysis provider, has hired Dan Bukowski as director of research.
Bukowski will be responsible for overseeing the firm's equity research, systematic stock selection models, and trading analysis product analyst teams. He will focus particularly on validation of QSG's new specialty data sets, industry-specific models, and alpha-based trading research.
With more than 20 years' experience
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1