SimCorp, the Danish buy-side technology provider has restructured its UK sales and marketing functions to handle the high level of demand and expansion plans for its SimCorp Dimension investment management system. To support this, Cath Rawcliffe has joined the company as vice-president of sales and marketing covering the UK, Irish, and Middle Eastern markets.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground