LONDON – Buy-side front-office software developer LatentZero is adding a link to institutional block trading network LiquidNet on its Minerva order management system (OMS).
Once complete, the link will provide Minerva users access to LiquidNet's anonymous, direct block trading capabilities across 13 global equity markets.
Managers on the LatentZero OMS will be able to negotiate real-time trades of large blocks of assets, avoiding the need to break those blocks down to smaller trades, decreasi
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams