Thomson Financial has partnered with low-latency technology vendor Wombat Financial Software. Thomson Financial will use Wombat's technology in its real-time data feed, Thomson Data Feed. The vendor says the new capabilities powered by Wombat will give clients access to exchange information in lower latency. Thomson Financial, a subsidiary of the Thomson Corporation, provides IT systems to 70 financial institutions and had sales of $2 billion in 2006.
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities