Detroit, MI-based Comerica Bank, which employs 10,700 people and has assets of $58 billion under management, has selected Financial Tracking Technologies, the Greenwich, CT-based provider of compliance software, to supply investment compliance technology.
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs