Guotai Junan Securities, one of the top five securities firms in China and the first to trade advanced financial instruments such as derivatives, has contracted Algorithmics and IBM to jointly develop a portfolio construction and risk management system for security trading and fund management. The technology will combine IBM's risk management services with Algorithmics' Algo Risk software to assist Guotai Junan in forecasting risks as well as conducting stress and scenario testing.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership