Guotai Junan Securities, one of the top five securities firms in China and the first to trade advanced financial instruments such as derivatives, has contracted Algorithmics and IBM to jointly develop a portfolio construction and risk management system for security trading and fund management. The technology will combine IBM's risk management services with Algorithmics' Algo Risk software to assist Guotai Junan in forecasting risks as well as conducting stress and scenario testing.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets