London – Barclays Capital, has signed a distribution deal with Chicago-based trading technology vendor Townsend Analytics for the firm’s RealTick direct market access trading platform.
According to Rastam Lam, Townsend Analytics’ European MD, the Equities Brokerage/Execution Services divisions of Barclays Capital went live on the multi-asset class, multi-broker, and multi-route trading platform at the end of April after an extensive testing programme.
This contract is well timed to serve the
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets