Fidessa, the UK-based provider of Fidessa and Fidessa LatentZero trading applications to the buy and sell side, has announced that its interface with the Nyfix Euro Millennium dark pool is live. Customers of Fidessa's trading platform, as well as clients of Fidessa LatentZero's Execution Management Service and Order and Execution Management System Minerva, will have direct access to the European dark pool for listed cash equities.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO