Meanwhile Fimat has extended its relationship with Trading Technologies International (TT) and will market TT's electronic trading systems to its customers in Europe and Asia. The vendor also plans to integrate its X-Trader platform with Fimat's Asian market connections. Fimat will use TT's fully managed hosting service to facilitate the deployment of electronic trading systems to its customers.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO