SunGard has acquired Belgium-based Trax, a supplier of payment processing technology. The acquisition extends AvantGard's suite for collaborative financial management by providing increased connectivity and expanded payment processing capabilities to end users. Trax will be integrated into the AvantGard suite and will be called AvantGard Payments.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform