The acquisition will provide Instinet's clients with immediate access to TORC's suite of options-focused, broker-agnostic applications for institutional derivatives trading. According to Instinet, this functionality - including execution, analytics and risk management capabilities - will enhance its electronic cross-asset trading offering.
TORC offers a suite of derivatives trading technologies including TOP (TradeSpeed Options Professional), a multi-asset class application that offers integrated
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy