Odyssey Financial Technologies, the Luxemburg-based provider of wealth and asset management software, has acquired Xeye, a North American provider of wealth management technology. Based in Mississauga, Canada, Xeye provides technology specific to the wealth management industry via its WealthManager product. That system will continue to be offered independently and its functionality will also be integrated into Odyssey's Wealth & Asset Management platform.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams