State Street Corporation, the Boston, Massachusetts-based provider of financial services to institutional investors, has completed the acquisition of foreign exchange trading technology vendor Currenex. State Street confirms that the deal will increase and diversify its customers beyond traditional asset managers to include more active currency managers and hedge funds.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams