The APX Group, a provider of electronic exchanges for the trading of gas and power in North West Europe, has incorporated Trayport GlobalVision Trading Gateway compatibility into its EuroLight platform. The integration will enable members to view full market depth, ensuring greater visibility and accessibility to APX's prices.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy