Boston-based Eagle Investment Systems, a provider of financial services technology and a subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon, has expanded its relationship with Microsoft. Eagle will incorporate Microsoft's Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), a framework for developing smart client applications deployable via the internet. According to Eagle, it will use WPF to develop its investment management solutions for data management, accounting, and performance measurement.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees