Scottish Widows Investment Partnership has extended its relationship with State Street Global Markets, the investment research and trading arm of State Street Corporation, by taking State Street's commission management services. State Street will be responsible for overseeing SWIP's commission-sharing arrangements (CSA) with brokers and research providers.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix