Pricing technology and data vendor Markit has hired Neil McPherson as managing director of its structured finance pricing service division in New York.
McPherson's duties will include management of Markit's residential mortgage-backed securities pricing service, its European asset-backed securities pricing service, and its North American credit default swaps of asset-backed securities service; he reports to Markit North America president Kevin Gould. Prior to his appointment
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming