Pricing technology and data vendor Markit has hired Neil McPherson as managing director of its structured finance pricing service division in New York.
McPherson's duties will include management of Markit's residential mortgage-backed securities pricing service, its European asset-backed securities pricing service, and its North American credit default swaps of asset-backed securities service; he reports to Markit North America president Kevin Gould. Prior to his appointment
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs