Aegis Software has launched Aegis Pro Services to assist companies through the testing, certification and client support phases of their Fix initiatives. The service will enable buy- and sell-side firms, exchanges and ECNs to achieve their goals for Fix testing, client on-boarding and manual or automated regression testing. The vendor works with customers to build a Fix-connectivity roadmap that is customised to their business and technology objectives.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy