The New York Mercantile Exchange (Nymex), a commodities futures exchange, has installed the Progress SonicMQ distributed enterprise messaging platform. It was implemented to accommodate a messaging increases resulting from the transition from floor trading to e-trading and the launch of the Dubai Mercantile Exchange.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO