FNX Capital Markets Solutions, the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based technology vendor aimed at treasury and capital markets, has launched a new strategy builder platform for Cayman, its margin trading and client management platform. Users will be able to create and price new products and trading strategies using a single screen. They can also enter and define trading and hedging strategies, view or cancel outstanding legs of a strategy, and enter what-if calculations.
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs