LaSalle Global Fund Services, the Chicago-based subsidiary of ABN Amro and provider of fund administration, custody and treasury services to the alternative asset management industry, has opened for business in Europe. The European headquarters is based in the International Financial Services Centre (IFSC) in Dublin, Ireland. LaSalle has also revealed that it plans to launch an Asian operation later in the year.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1