NEW YORK – The Australian hedge fund and fund of funds industry has grown to $27 billion as it attracts more institutional investors from both within the country and overseas.
A recent report by Axiss Australia, the financial services division of the Australian government's Invest Australia investment agency, indicates that the Australian hedge fund industry has now outpaced those of other Asian markets, fuelled by the country's mandatory pension fund scheme and institutional managers looking
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy