CMA, the London-based provider of credit information, has upgraded its price verification data services for credit default swaps, indices and tranches. The system, CMA DataVision, now has an integrated multi-step modelling process to enable CMA to derive price points accurately. The vendor has also doubled the number of data points that can be provided through the product. The service is sourced from 30 buy-side firms and used by 250,000 clients around the globe.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams