Royalblue, the London-based vendor and recent acquirer of buy-side compliance and OMS provider LatentZero, has changed its name to Fidessa, the trade name for its flagship trading platform. The LatentZero business will now be known as Fidessa LatentZero. Fidessa has annual sales of $250 million and employs 1,000 people globally.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform