SimCorp, the Copenhagen-based provider of investment management technology, has incorporated XpressInstruments into SimCorp Dimension, its flagship buy-side trading platform. According to SimCorp, XpressInstruments reduces the time taken to introduce structured products and exotic instruments to the system; XpressInstruments utilises SimCorp Dimension's core database, eliminating the need to re-key data and to consolidate or reconcile information between disparate internal systems.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets