SimCorp, the Copenhagen-based provider of investment management technology, has incorporated XpressInstruments into SimCorp Dimension, its flagship buy-side trading platform. According to SimCorp, XpressInstruments reduces the time taken to introduce structured products and exotic instruments to the system; XpressInstruments utilises SimCorp Dimension's core database, eliminating the need to re-key data and to consolidate or reconcile information between disparate internal systems.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership