HSBC expands structured product staff
HSBC has named Kurt Overley managing director and global head of origination for structured fund products, as well as head of structured fund products for the Americas.
Based in New York, Overley will be responsible for managing originations of hedge fund transactions globally. He will report to HSBC co-heads of North American global markets Rod Prat and Jose-Luis Guerrero, and to global head of structured fund products, Stephen Phan.
Overley previously ser
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy