HSBC expands structured product staff
HSBC has named Kurt Overley managing director and global head of origination for structured fund products, as well as head of structured fund products for the Americas.
Based in New York, Overley will be responsible for managing originations of hedge fund transactions globally. He will report to HSBC co-heads of North American global markets Rod Prat and Jose-Luis Guerrero, and to global head of structured fund products, Stephen Phan.
Overley previously ser
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse