Baring Asset Management has won more than £500 million in assets from UK pension funds for multi-asset targeted return portfolios so far in 2007. The firm says that UK pension schemes are increasingly recognising the benefits of multi-asset targeted return strategies seeking equity-like returns with less than equity risk. Habitat Pension Scheme recently awarded Barings £6 million to invest in its dynamic asset allocation fund.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1