NEW YORK – JP Morgan's Worldwide Securities Services division has launched a performance measurement and analytics reporting system on its Views browser-based reporting and analytics suite targeting investment management and pension fund clients.
The system provides risk measures, and performance and attribution calculations for customised benchmarks and standard indices, as well as report customisation capabilities enabling users to analyse their positions based on their own investment stra
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse