The purchase early this week of Dreyfus Corp. by Mellon Bank of Pittsburgh sets the stage for some significant technological changes for Dreyfus.
According to sources, Mellon has invested heavily over the past two years in upgrading its technology--both in the trading room (Trading Systems Technology, April 5) and in the back office. Dreyfus, on the other hand, has by most accounts fallen behind both in terms of the products it manages and the cost-efficiency of the technologies it uses to ma
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming