Every now and then a piece of research is published that seems pretty innocuous on first inspection but on further contemplation speaks volumes about the subject it addresses. I realised this when reading the Buy-Side IT Spending and Trends Survey, carried out in the US by CarbonBased Consulting during November and December last year.
The survey, much of which is published on page 13, follows last month’s Trading Systems Cross-Comparison Matrix. It appears to be a routine investigation into
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain