Every now and then a piece of research is published that seems pretty innocuous on first inspection but on further contemplation speaks volumes about the subject it addresses. I realised this when reading the Buy-Side IT Spending and Trends Survey, carried out in the US by CarbonBased Consulting during November and December last year.
The survey, much of which is published on page 13, follows last month’s Trading Systems Cross-Comparison Matrix. It appears to be a routine investigation into
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership