NEW YORK--Top priorities at Citigroup Asset Management include the roll out of fully automated global trade order management and trade messaging systems as well as automation in operations and performance measurement, says Bill Krivoshik, CTO for Citigroup’s Asset Management and Private Client businesses.
Working under tight budgets, Krivoshik aims to leverage the firm’s size and take advantage of internal economies of scale. "But we’ll also continue to look for service providers where we don
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground