NEW YORK--Top priorities at Citigroup Asset Management include the roll out of fully automated global trade order management and trade messaging systems as well as automation in operations and performance measurement, says Bill Krivoshik, CTO for Citigroup’s Asset Management and Private Client businesses.
Working under tight budgets, Krivoshik aims to leverage the firm’s size and take advantage of internal economies of scale. "But we’ll also continue to look for service providers where we don
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming