LONDON -- Cazenove Fund Management (CFM), a London-based asset manager with a private client operation of some £4 billion in assets under management, has signed with SimCorp for the vendor’s Dimension back-office platform.
Mike Neilson, CFM’s chief operating officer, says it was SimCorp Dimension’s flexibility, especially from the private client perspective, that appealed to Cazenove. "I come from an institutional funds background and I’ve implemented a number of investment management
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground