New Jersey-based portfolio management and accounting system vendor Princeton Financial Systems is advancing its European campaign, banking it can grow its international business to comprise 50 percent of its revenue stream in less than four years. To further its penetration overseas, Princeton is not only expanding office space and hiring staffers, but laying plans for leveraging the market presence of its parent State Street Boston Corp.
Princeton president and CEO Jim Mayhall says internati
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse