NEW YORK--Boston-based WorldStreet is launching WorldStreet Net for Internal Collaboration (IC), a communications infrastructure optimized for use by individuals and teams within financial services firms.
Worldstreet Net IC was conceived to give financial professionals a unified online channel through which they can efficiently share relevant information with their internal colleagues in real time. It is designed to facilitate enterprise-wide, peer-to-peer communication regardless of the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain