NEW YORK--Boston-based WorldStreet is launching WorldStreet Net for Internal Collaboration (IC), a communications infrastructure optimized for use by individuals and teams within financial services firms.
Worldstreet Net IC was conceived to give financial professionals a unified online channel through which they can efficiently share relevant information with their internal colleagues in real time. It is designed to facilitate enterprise-wide, peer-to-peer communication regardless of the sys
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership