HACKENSACK, NJ -- Investment accounting software vendor Global Investment Systems (GIS) has added a component to its MShare mutual fund transfer agency system to identify potential market timers.
The system alerts third-party administrator users when investors repurchase shares after redeeming them within a prior designated time period, and enables users to charge tiered redemption fees based on how soon investors sell shares after purchasing them.
According to John Bowen, GIS client
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain