HACKENSACK, NJ -- Investment accounting software vendor Global Investment Systems (GIS) has added a component to its MShare mutual fund transfer agency system to identify potential market timers.
The system alerts third-party administrator users when investors repurchase shares after redeeming them within a prior designated time period, and enables users to charge tiered redemption fees based on how soon investors sell shares after purchasing them.
According to John Bowen, GIS client relations
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse