Former Advent VP joins FNX board
Philadelphia-based financial trading systems provider FNX has appointed Collin Cohen, former senior vice-president at Advent Software, to its board of directors.
While at Advent, Cohen managed that firm’s business development and product management and strategy units. He also served as a principal at a private equity firm, American Industrial partners, and at Bain and Company.
NFS nabs Andersson as director
Nordic Financial Systems, a Swedish financial technolog
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse