Former Advent VP joins FNX board
Philadelphia-based financial trading systems provider FNX has appointed Collin Cohen, former senior vice-president at Advent Software, to its board of directors.
While at Advent, Cohen managed that firm’s business development and product management and strategy units. He also served as a principal at a private equity firm, American Industrial partners, and at Bain and Company.
NFS nabs Andersson as director
Nordic Financial Systems, a Swedish financial technolog
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse