NEW YORK--The IRML (Investment Research Markup Language) and RIXML (Research Information Exchange Markup Language) organizations may be combined, says an industry source, with the possibility that the current IRML organization would be disbanded.
Four buy-side and sell-side founding members (whose names were not furnished) of the IRML organization have been invited to join the RIXML organization as full steering committee members. At press time, the proposal stands at just that, with no know
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse