NEW YORK--The IRML (Investment Research Markup Language) and RIXML (Research Information Exchange Markup Language) organizations may be combined, says an industry source, with the possibility that the current IRML organization would be disbanded.
Four buy-side and sell-side founding members (whose names were not furnished) of the IRML organization have been invited to join the RIXML organization as full steering committee members. At press time, the proposal stands at just that, with no
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain