Princeton Financial Systems Inc. now has a Website at http://www.pfs.com. The site displays information about the vendor--including employment opportunities--and about its Pam portfolio management system. Besides recent press releases, the site has hot links to Princeton's business partners' home pages and an electronic mailbox.
Word has emerged that Greenwich, Conn.-based Factset Data Systems Inc., an information provider with many institutional clients, is going public. The preliminary pros
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse