NEW YORK--Burbank, Calif.-based UNX, a registered broker dealer that provides an ASP-based institutional trading platform, has expanded its sales team and opened an office in New York to serve and build its local client base.
Despite the economic downturn, UNX’s customer base has doubled since the beginning of the year. A majority of the company’s clients are hedge fund managers who trade frequently regardless of the market environment.
UNX has hired two new vice presidents of sales, Andrew
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground